A normal girl who loves arts :)

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Case 17

Hey,readers :D

     You know how you always hear people say, "If I knew then what I know now..."?
     Have you ever wanted to say... Yeah!...well...go on...
     So here we go . . .

  I would listen more carefully to what my heart says.
  I would enjoy more... worry less.
  I wouldn't study so hard for Biology subject because
  I would get 'D' or 'E' for Biology :D
  I would know that school would soon enough... and my work would... well,nevermind.
  I wouldn't worry so much about what other people were thinking.
  I would wear all my 'weird' clothes as long as 'tutup aurat'.
  I would spend half of my money for shopping. (Does anyone here would like to join me?)
  I would play more,fret less
  I would know how much my parents love me and
  I would believe that they are doing the best they can.
  I would enjoy the feeling of "being in love" and not worry so much about how it works out.
  I would know that it probably won't . . . but that somethig better will come along.
  I wouldn't be afraid of acting like a a kid.
  I would be braver.
  I would take photography lessons.
  I would love my body just the way it is.
  I would cut my long hair. (i love my new hair)
  I would trust my friends.
  I would be more appreciative and grateful,for sure!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment