A normal girl who loves arts :)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Case 21 -Don't simply accuse people-

Hey,Holla,Hi...... Good morning. Oopss I guess,Good afternoon! :D it's raining out there. And I'm still laying on my bed,thinking at what time i'm going to take my bath? haha! it's a normal thing for me and actually for teenagers like us :p Today is Sunday and i don't go to school because our principal told us yesterday that today is holiday. Hurmmm... I thought today will be a good holiday for me. But,there's someone had spoiled my 'good' morning. To that person or I can mention 'girl',i don't have your phone number. How am i going to tell you that today is holiday for smk ibrahim? And for your information,we don't even closed before... Next time,watch your words before accusing people. Ok,back to my own principe 'keep smiling' :) Today,i must do my maths homework because Pn. Naimah had came back to school yesterday. Oh no! She is my nightmare ;D That's all for today... Btw,thank you for visiting my blog :)   ~ peace ~

No comments:

Post a Comment