A normal girl who loves arts :)

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Case 35 - FORGIVENESS Brings Happiness -

Hello! How are you, peeps? Waaah! finally, I'm back :p Forgiveness Brings Happiness? hurmm...

At some point most of us learn that it is a good idea to forgive people. We learn that it is 'holy' or 'spititual'. When we don't forgive them, it ruins our life.
Let's say, you leave me out off your birthday list, or if you are my boy, and you run off with my best friend, so I'll say, "I'll never forgive you for that!" Well, who suffers? Not you! Where do we get the idea that if we don't forgive people, they suffer? It's definitely wrong.

When you refuse to forgive people, you wither up inside. It wrecks your life! So next time when you are resenting someone, close your eyes and experience your feelings. You will notice that making people guilty makes you miserable. Miserable people keep list of resentments in their heads such as 'she let me down, he talked something bad about me, he bla bla bla ' and so on. They run through it and make sure nothing is missing. They add every single thing to the list.
Happy people have better things to do. To forgive people, you don't have to agree with what they did. You just want your life to work.
Sometimes, we'll say, "I will forgive but I won't forget" which means "I'll let it go for the moment but I might want to remind you about it from time to time". Take note, to forgive is to let something go.

Well, my Biology teacher told me that hostility and resentment tear down the immune system and double the risks of heart attack, cancer and all kinds of illness. Bitterness really makes you sick. Eh, I did told you something about Biology just now o.O I hate Biology, kan? Haha! :p
While we are talking about forgiveness, the first step towards making our life work is to forgive our parents. I bet they're not perfect but they have a lot of things to worry about in life besides raising us. Whatever they have got wrong, it is history. Every day that you refuse to forgive is a vote to screw up your life.

Forgiving people is a continuous process. If you want to be happy, you'll be continually letting go of things and erasing things from your list. Well, is forgiveness easy? Usually not, but please remember you should  forgive them truly from your heart :) So, to all my beloved friends, I forgive you and I love you :) Thank you for being such a wonderful friends in my life.





| The End |

"Every end is a new beginning" -Aida Helium




Hugs and kisses,
- aidahelium -

No comments:

Post a Comment