A normal girl who loves arts :)

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Case 23 -books?-

Hey! Hey! How are you my lovely readers? I hope you are in the pink of health. What about me? I have already in the red,blue,green,purple and yellow (oopsss,cannot mention yellow.It is a sensitive issue maaa) of health... Haha!

                                                         
'The Last Song' written by Nicholas Sparks... I'm in love with it. The depth and richness of Ronnie's character unfolds as we are taken along her summer journey. The powerful emotions that Nicholas Sparks brings to the readers are so moving.They have brought me to tears :p It is truly a very fluent and expressive work of the human heart and brought joy to me as a reader that I have never felt in quite some time,i guess ;) p/s : I recommended you to read this novel. (Ronnie's dad sweeet sangat and of course Will lagi 'manis' *sweet*)

Ok,enough with Nicholas Sparks. Actually,I felt awkward when I can finish reading 2/3 novels in a few days,but why can't I finish reading even one chapter for my 'Sejarah' text book (setiap kali buka ja buku teks,mesti mimpi trus)... Haha! Same goes to my sis. When my mama asked her to do revision,she will replied 'kalau buka facebook kan best'... Haha! :D Aina,Aina,Aina... PMR trial is just around the corner. I don't care you MUST get A for maths. No matter what happened :p

Besides that,I wish I can make a song. And that song is vaguely about Biology and History... wow! That's a.w.e.s.o.m.e  ;D It was only just in your dream la,Aida Helium...

Err... That's all for today,I guess... 'mengantuk' already... haha! I'm going to travel to the outer space,looking for a bright star... ;D Thank you for reading. Take care...

1 comment:

  1. aida... sorry sbab x bagi lagi novel ari rabu tu.. k2 t, next rabu kmi bawak novel ampa tau...
    satu lagi.. ari tu kata nk gtau blog cikgu rubiyah a.k.a aida tu???

    ReplyDelete