A normal girl who loves arts :)

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Case 25 -i need your help-

Hey! watcha doing? How's ur day? Lately,I'm very busy with my homeworks and tuitions. I've got my 2nd test result. For 6 subjects they were freakingly awesome,but the other 4 subjects were the most terrible. Haha! :D SPM is so stingy when it comes for giving marks. Btw,good luck to all 2011 SPM candidates :)

Actually,I don't have much words to say for today's post. Ermm,I just wanna let you know that 4SN2 has turned out to be an awesome class ever. Last January,my class was the most quiet class in form 4 but nowadays,my class is the noisiest class ever :D I like... haha! We are planning to have 'buka puasa' with our practical teachers. But there's a question mark on where are we going to have the 'buka puasa'? We don't want western food (sbb nnti x kenyang) ,ricee-ricey will do. Do you have any suggestions? Help me,please... :D


| The End |

"Every end is a new beginning" -Aida Helium


Till my last breath,

I love you <3   




No comments:

Post a Comment