A normal girl who loves arts :)

Monday, December 10, 2012

Chance?

Hello people!

So yeah here we go! I just finished watching 'Istanbul Aku Datang' movie. Haha! What? Ketinggalan zaman? Yaa, I admit it. But what to do, I was busy with my SPM. Which one is more important, movie or SPM? I can watch movie anytime I want but not SPM. SPM is once in a life time. Ermm... So far 'Istanbul Aku Datang' taught me that there will never be a second chance. Well, second chance? Hmm... It has its own positive and negative sides. Second chance can make us realize how important for us to appreciate people :)

However, second chance could turn out to be too RIDICULOUS. Hmm... Why I said so? It happened a few times in my life. Ahh! Whatever! I'm glad I met those people. Without them, I'm not who I am now. Him? Yeah, he taught me that I'm too immature to fall in love. The right person will come on the right time :) What I need to do now? Enjoy my life and grab as much experience as I can. So, for those who didn't watch this movie, click this --> http://xbwo.blogspot.com/2012/12/blog-post_4.html

Btw, I'm going to say 'Hi' to a college in Penang next month. Fashion course yaww! So, wish me luck! I love yaaaa... :)




| The End |

"Every end is a new beginning" -Aida Helium




Hugs and kisses,
- aidahelium -

No comments:

Post a Comment