A normal girl who loves arts :)

Monday, December 10, 2012

Lithium? :)

Hello peeps!

12.30 am? So, today is already 11 Disember 2012. Is there any important thing? Of course a big YES! :)



Taraaa... Okay, let me explain. Today is her birthday! Her name is Aida Afza. Err, I don't exactly know her full name actually. Hehe! I'm sorry. Oh wait! Her name is Aida and my name is Aida xD Isn't that cool ah? Haha! So, she has decided to be called as Lithium since my second+weird name is Helium. Can you see the chemistry between the two of us? Haha! As many of us readily acknowledge, Lithium is in Group 1 while Helium is in Group 18 in the Periodic Table. Lol! I'm starting to talk nonsense things. 

Happy Birthday, Aida Afza a.k.a Aida Lithium! Lol! Wishing you all the best in the year to come and may your days will be filled with sunshine and beautiful colours :) In Shaa Allah! Stay calm, kembar. Haha! Take care :)



| The End |

"Every end is a new beginning" -Aida Helium




Hugs and kisses,
- aidahelium -

No comments:

Post a Comment