A normal girl who loves arts :)

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Case 26 -school-

Hello readers, A short post from me before i continue doing my homeworkSSSS. I hate the letter S which situated after the word homework. Urghhh! Today,when i arrived at the school gate,i was smiling to Mr. Alexander Fletcher who is our discipline teacher. Haha! :D I walked and walked and walked. Huh! It's tiring. But it's okay because walking can burn our calories (I've learnt this in Science and I guess you too) :D Then,faerah came towards me and told me that the drama king and drama queen started to drama-ing again. Haiya! pheeww... First lesson was account. 'Folio' had came maaaaa... Luckily,i'm the owner of 'alatan sukan' company... I like... :) Then,all of my classmates started to think what are the things that they gonna sell. I've decided to sell badminton's stuff  :p

After recess time,we had 'sivik' lesson. I was very shocked when i found out that the teacher knew my name. Urghh,that's scaring me. When it was time to go to the bio lab,we quickly told her that "cikgu,sekarang waktu bio,nak kena p lab". In the biology lab,teacher Ain had told us to draw the cell-cellee-celly thing. Dude,it was difficult to me because i'm not good in drawing. I've tried so hard to draw it. Woaaa! haha! :D Last lesson was physics. I felt so 'serabut' with the subject. Physics wants me to understand the concept,calculation and bla bla bla... I can't fall in love with physics like the other subjects. haha! :D

That's all for today's post. Homework is calling me... EH,today is wednesday right? okay,i have physics tuition tonight =,=' Take care,honey-honey ;D

"Every end is a new beginning" -Aida Helium

Till my last breath,

I love you <3   

No comments:

Post a Comment