A normal girl who loves arts :)

Monday, August 19, 2013

New Chapter of My Life

Hello peeps!

Amaaagatttssss! It's been a long time since my last post. Okay leggo sum up everything in one post ;) I'm currently studying at Kedah Matriculation College. Yeahhh! It is just a stone's throw away from my house. Around 2 hours of journey. Roommates? Let me introduce to yaaa. The tallest is Farisha Azwa while Fathiah is the most popular and of course the other one is Mida, the sleeping beauty haha! xD Oh yaaa! Not forgotten my new friend, Hieda Hazniessa. She's from Perak. I don't remember how and when we got too closed but she is a cool girl yaww!

Wanna know something? I used to say I'm not going to study Science subjects anymore right? Guess what? I'm stuck with Physics and Chemistry again T_T Okay enough! What about my classmates? All of them are pretty good except the boys -,- Those boys are too shy i guess. Whatever!
I think that's all for today. Thank you for spending your time reading this long post :D Btw, there a few photos below. I put them at the bottom of the post because it doesn't allow me to put photos anywhere i like since i'm updating blog using my phone -,- Okay guysss, take care and rock yaa body xD Bye!
  
Hugs and kisses from me XOXO -Bunga-
                    

No comments:

Post a Comment