A normal girl who loves arts :)

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A Good Best Friend Pure As GOLD

Assalamualaikum...

I dedicate this post and this one and only qoute written by me to Nur Aizatul Aliaa :) She is a beautiful girl currently studying at INTEC. A good best friend who always listens to my stories patiently.


Paint Brush

                               I keep my paint brush with me
                               Wherever I may go,
                               In case I need to cover up
                               So the real me doesn't show.
                               I'm afraid to show you me,
                               Afraid what you'll do
                               You might laugh or say mean things.
                               I'm afraid I might lose you.

                               I'd like to remove all my paints coats
                               To show you the real, true me,
                               But I want you to try and understand,
                               I need you to accept what you see.
                               So if you'll be patient and close your eyes,
                               I'll strip off all my coats real slow.
                               Please understand how much it hurts
                               To let the real me show.

                               Now my coats are all stripped off.
                               I feel naked, bare and cold,
                               And if you still love me with all that you see,
                               You are my friend, pure as GOLD.

                               I need to save my paint brush, though,
                               And hold it in my hand,
                               I want to keep it handy
                               In case somebody doesn't understand.
                               So please protect me, my dear friend
                               And thanks for loving me true,
                               But please let me keep my paint brush with me
                               Until I love me, too.


Thank you so much, Aliaa. You are my true friend pure as GOLD. Thank you for being there whenever I need you. You made me laughed when I cried. You hold my hands when I can't stand anymore. You wiped my tears and you hugged me when I'm all alone. Aliaa, good luck in your life. Take care. If you need me, just tell me, I will be there. Belajar elok-elok sampai US tau. Doakan agar aida dapat ke overseas jugak, mana tahu dapat satu universiti dengan Aliaa, Ya Allah! mesti syok kan! You will always be in my prayer. Cuti ni tak sempat jumpa Aliaa :( But, I will try my very best untuk pergi Shah Alam lepas habis final exam ni. One more thing, hadiah hari lahir Aliaa, Aida dah siap jahit dah! Benda apa? Rahsia! Tungguuu...







P/S : Thank you so much :') I love you..




| The End |

"Every end is a new beginning" -Aida Helium




Hugs and kisses,
- aidahelium -

No comments:

Post a Comment